Bharat Vikas Group India Ltd has filed draft papers for IPO with Securities and Exchange Board of India. The IPO includes a fresh equity share issue of Rs 200 crore and an offer for sale of up to 7,196,214 equity shares by existing shareholders.
Details About BVG IPO
- The company will issue fresh equity shares of Rs 200 crores
- There is an offer for sale of 7,196,214 equity shares. Which includes
- 3.38 million shares by Strategic Investments Alpha who owns 21.89% of the firm
- 1.7 million shares by Hanmantrao Ramdas Gaikwad who owns 52.64% stake in the firm
- 7.74 Lakh shares by Strategic Investments B who owns 5.01% of the firm.
- Upto 5 Lakh shares by Vaishali Hanmantrao Gaikwad who has 2.88% stake in the company
- Upto 3 lakh shares by Umesh Gautam Mane who owns 7.32% in the firm
- Upto 2 Lakh shares by Mohini Umesh Mane
- From the issued money the company is planning to pay off the debt which stands at Rs 391.62 crore as of March 2021.
- The book managers have been assigned to ICICI Securities, JM Financial, HSBC Securities, and Capital Markets.
- Talking about the companies financials, they had a total income of Rs 1674.58 crore as of fiscal year 2021 and net profit of the period was Rs 86.10 crore.
About The Company
Bharat Vikas Group is a pune-based company and is one of India’s largest integrated services providers with a 6.4% market share. There are a wide range of services offered by the company such as Industrial Housekeeping, manpower supply, security services, highway maintenance and specialized services such as paint-shop cleaning and logistics management. There are few other services offered by the company. You can have a full set of services offered by the company here.